Thursday, July 12, 2012

Versatile Blogger Award



Shawna from KinderGarden Seeds has nominated me for the Versatile Blogger Award.  Thanks Shawna!  Here are the things that need to be done in order to accept this award. 

1. Thank the blogger who nominated you. 
2. Include a link to their site.  KinderGarden Seeds
3. Include the award image in your post. 
4. Give 7 random facts about yourself 
5. Nominate 15 other bloggers for the award.
6. When nominating, include a link to their site.
7. Let other bloggers know they've been nominated.

RANDOM FACTS ABOUT ME!
#1  I collect frogs!  No….not live frogs.
#2 I have natural red hair.
#3 I love water aerobic!
#4 I have completed 30 credits, mostly online, between September 2011 and now.
#5 I am super organized at school but not so much at home.
#6 I enjoy people watching, especially from my porch.
#7 I know sign language although I am not fluent by any means.

Here are my nominations for the Versatile Blogger Award in no particular order:

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much, this made my day!! Happy blogging!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the award! I have been enjoying your Target updates! I found a few goodies at Target on Tuesday, but I have seen some things in other blogger's pictures that I am hoping I will be able to find. I like the puzzles you found and the monster lunch bags.

    ReplyDelete