Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Target Part 3

I went back to Target with the hopes that they had finished putting out the teaching supplies but that hope was dashed.  The had only filled about 50% of the shelves.  That is better than 20% but not as much progress as I had hoped.  I only pick up 2 items.  They are lunch bags but I think I will use them as part of a game.  I'm not sure exactly what kind of a game but I know I'll figure something out.


I have to admit, that I went back again this afternoon...but only because I needed something.  Anyhow, I picked up another 2 bags of the mini frog erasers while I was there.  I was in the check out behind a lady who had picked these up to purchase.


When the guy scanned them they didn't scan.  They lady said, "They are suppose to be 18 cents each."  I said, "Did you just say those are suppose to be 18 cents each?"  Yes, I had heard her correctly.  They sent someone to check the price and guess what!?  She was right!  I knew right then I should go back and pick some up.  Against my better judgement I didn't go back.  That was until a few hours later I just happened to be driving past Target and couldn't resist.  I picked them up.  I got them for 18 cents each.  I really don't need them but who could pass that deal up?  I am sure I will find something to use the for.

I am headed to visit my mother this morning so I will be stopping by to check out her Target and probably her Walmart while I am up there.

Happy shopping!

5 comments:

  1. Your target adventures are cracking me up. I live about an hour from the closest target so I have to live vicariously through you and your adventures. Can't wait to see what you find today.
    Ms. Kerri and her Krazy Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! 18 cents each! That's a deal that you can't pass up. Love it!
    Lisa
    Learning Is Something to Treasure

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am SOOOO glad that there are other people like me who find a GREAT object, and then say...what can I use this for!!!??! My goal this summer was to NOT buy ANYTHING unless I knew EXACTLY what I was going to use it for!! You have brought me back to reality!!! =-)

    I will be at target tomorrow morning to get those .18 cent items!! Never mind that I just spent $93.00 at Michael's today!! Did you know that they are having a sale? Anyway...thanks for your post!! I'm off to Target in the morning!! =-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ms. Kerri: I can't imagine not having a Target and Walmart right down the road from my house. Wow!

    Michelle: Did you say sale? Did you say Michael's? I might have to check that out this afternoon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love a good deal. I love a great deal even more!

    ReplyDelete