Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Target: Part 2

Needless to say after returning to Target around 2:00 yesterday afternoon I found myself to be very disappointed.  There were no longer 3 people working on the Dollar Spot transition.  It was down to one person working on putting things out.  I would estimate that only 20% of the shelves were filled.  I did find a few things to pick up.  Here they are:
 They have small (table top) puzzles.  I picked up one of each but I am thinking about picking up at least one more of each today.

I picked up 2 of the Up Close Critters book and one of the Animal of Australia book.  They have nice pictures.

I resisted going back last night before they closed so I am going first thing.  They open in 15 minutes.  Lucky for me I live about a mile away from this Target!  Wish me luck!

2 comments:

  1. I am your newest follower and have nominated you for an award which you can pick up at my blog here http://kindergardenseeds.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Shawna! I am headed over to check it out now!

    ReplyDelete