Monday, July 9, 2012

Rain and Target

I live in the DC area and we have had temperatures over 95 degrees for 11 consecutive days.  The last four days it has been 100+.  On Saturday it felt like it was 107 out.  This morning I woke up to rain and it was only 73 degree.  It have never been o happy to see rain in my entire life.  It is suppose to go up to the mid 80s but anything is better than 100 degrees!

I headed out in the rain this morning and hit two local Target Dollar Spots.  At the first Target here is what I picked up.
 This is everything I picked up.

 Here is a close up of the frog erasers.  They will be great for sorting and making patterns.

 I'm will also use these star and heart erasers for sorting and patterning.

 Name tags for the first week of school.

I'm not really sure why I picked this up but I am sure I will find a use for it :)

 I picked up some of these double sided dry erase boards last year.  I loved them so much I picked up more to use this year.  If I remember correctly they were $2.50 each 4 pack last year.  They were only $1 this year.


At the second Target Dollar Spot I found nothing....ok, I find 3 people working on removing everything and starting to open the boxes of "teacher" stuff!  I am so excited but it would have been too creepy if I stood there while they worked so I headed home to write this post..  I will give them a few hours....it should only take a few hours right?  I will head back this afternoon and hope I hit the jackpot.

Have a great week!
 

6 comments:

  1. Hello! I am your newest follower. Please come and check out my blog. I would love for you to follow mine too so that we could share ideas.
    Thanks,
    Mrs. Janelle

    http://mrsjanelleskindergarten.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. You might be able to use the twisting storage containers for googly eyes or something small like that. I love your buys. I can't wait for my Target to start stocking up on school supplies!
    Lisa
    Learning Is Something to Treasure

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am LOVING the erasers! My Target didn't have those. :-(
    I'm a new follower!

    ✪Crystal✪
    Strive to Sparkle

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great finds!! I love Target dollar spot, I thought the same thing about watching them restock :) I really just wanted to dig into those boxes myself! LOL!! Glad I found your blog, I'm a new follower!
    Amy
    The Resource(ful) Room

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the heads up... I'm off to Target!
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  6. I will definitely check out everyone's blogs :)

    Great idea Lisa R. :)

    ReplyDelete