Friday, July 13, 2012

It's Friday!

I love Fridays but for some reason they seem a lot more exciting when I am actually working. 

Yesterday afternoon I hit up my local Michael's but I didn't find anything I felt like I just had to have so I left empty handed.  That Michael's happens to be located very close (same parking lot) as Target.  I felt the pull of the Target but actually managed to resist. 

Here is a color word journal for your friends who are learning their color words.  There is a chance I posted this last year but really I don't feel like going back to see :)  If you have downloaded this before just pretend it is new to you :)  Share it with a friend!


Color Word Practice Sheets

7 comments:

  1. I just gave you A Lovely Blog award. Come over and check it out.

    Sharon
    Dogdaysofkindergarten.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these! I've seen the ones with sight words like this, but never the color words!! Thanks for sharing! I just started following your blog and hope to read more in the future!

    Debbie :-)
    K is for Kinderrific

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your color sheets will not download for me =( Please help!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Do you have have scribd account? I just tried it and it worked fine for me. What is it doing/saying?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Funny Epic Girls, Troll Images of Girls, Girls Funny and Loll, Funny Hot Pictures of Girls
    hotentertainnews.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. World's Most Latest Vehicles and Latest Cars pictures, Most speed and Expensive Cars with hot pictures
    worldlatestvehicles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete