Sunday, April 1, 2012

More "easter eggs"

I was wonder through Walmart the other morning when I came across these cute little cupcakes with candy inside. They were so cute I just had to pick them up.  I removed the candy (but was good and didn't eat it).  I created this activity to go along with the cupcakes.  The students choose a cupcake.  Inside are letters cut apart that they then unscramble to make a sight word we have been learning.  If my sight word don't match your needs just make up your own letter titles.  Notice that I make each word a different color so that if a letter drops it is easy to figure out where it needs to put back.  I hope you can use it.
Cupcake Word Scramble

3 comments:

  1. I love this idea and would like to download the activity, but SCRIBD says it is a private document. Looks really cute!

    Lori
    Teaching With Love and Laughter

    ReplyDelete
  2. I fixed it....I think. Let me know if it doesn't work for you Lori. I'm not sure why this has been happening with my documents lately. Sorry about that!

    Kristy

    ReplyDelete
  3. It' fixed! It really is such a cute idea! Thanks so much for sharing.

    Lori
    Teaching With Love and Laughter

    ReplyDelete