Tuesday, November 22, 2011

This Week....

We only have 2 1/2 days of school this week.  Two days down and a half a day tomorrow to go.  My class was surprisingly well behaved and on task today.  It is so difficulty for Kinders this time of the year.  Tomorrow I plan on doing something fun with them to help the day go faster.


Here is a picture of the turkey toss, count and dot center I posted previously.  I let them color the turkey when they are done.  Notice we are using the tiny plastic containers to help contain our dice when we toss them.  I just picked them up from Dollar Tree over the weekend. It has made activities that require dice much more manageable.  No one loses a die (or dice) and it is a lot quieter.




Here is another activity I posted that we are also doing this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment