Sunday, November 20, 2011

Sunshine Award

I was very excited to find out that Kerri from Ms. Kerri and her Krazy Kindergarten had given me the Sunshine Award!  


Here are the rules for accepting this award:
1. Thank the person who gave this award and write a post about it.
2. Answer the questions below.
3. Pass the award to 10~12 fabulous bloggers, link their blogs and let them know you awarded them.

My answers to the questions:


  • Favorite color?      Purple
  • Favorite animal?    Frog
  • Favorite number?   3.14
  • Favorite drink?      Peppermint Hot Chocolate
  • Facebook or Twitter?  Facebook
  • Your passion?    Teaching Kindergarten
  • Giving or getting presents?    Giving
  • Favorite day?     Every other Friday when I get paid :)
Here are the blogs I am giving the Sunshine Award to...

5 comments:

  1. Thank you so much! Can't wait to pass this along :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. THANK YOU! You are a sweetie and I agree with your favorite day!

    ReadWriteSing

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the Sunshine award this week. It made me smile. I did not know about your blog and I am happy you introduced yourself. Looking forward to exploring your blog.
    :) Sue
    http://theverybusykindergarten.blogspot.com/2011/11/sunshine-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the award! You made my day! No...my week!

    ReplyDelete