Friday, September 9, 2011

What A Week!

This week could not be over with soon enough.  Yesterday when it was pouring rain the fire alarm went off.  There was no fire and everyone got out safely but we returned to the building soaking wet!  Needless to say for the rest of the day the kids had trouble concentrating.  Did I mention this happened during indoor recess and I wasn't in the room at the time?  I had to make a mad dash down the hall to help the person covering recess get everyone out safely.  We are adding a new Kindergarten teacher to our team so wouldn't it figure that we had 3 interviews scheduled for after school.  It was funny to look around the table because we were all still wet and everyone's hair  was not as pretty as it was at the beginning of the day.  

Once I finally made it home I found out my cable and internet were out.  They were still out this morning when I left for work.  Around noon today the school's internet went down.  Go figure.....our new curriculum is online.  It made it quite difficult to plan for next week.  Of course, I have NO planning time on Monday so I guess I know what I will be doing this weekend.

I'm done venting now.  Thanks for listening.  Here is a little something I hope you can use.

 

Bead Make a Word

ISEEWPics

1 comment: