Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Treasure Chest---The saga continues

I went back to Michael's last night and A.C. Moore this morning looking for gems or jewels to write either letters or words on for my treasure chest without any luck.  At least I didn't find anything I was willing to pay for.  Michael' had some large plastic "diamonds" but they were $2.99 each!  No way!  At A.C. Moore I found this bag of blue plastic jewels.  They were $2.99 and I used a 50% off coupon.  Although they are not big enough to write anything on I was thinking that they could be "filler" in the chest.

I found some free jewel graphics and put my word wall words on them.  I will print, laminate, cut them and mix them in with the jewels I picked up.  Of course I will be decorating the chest and will post pictures when I am done.

I would still love to hear any other ideas for my treasure chests.

Treasure Chest Jewels

No comments:

Post a Comment