Monday, July 25, 2011

Staples Shocker

On several other blogs I read that that teachers do not have the normal limits on sale items at Staples.  I had never heard this before so I went and tried it out this afternoon.  They were right....instead of the limit of 2 items on the one cent deals there was a limit of 25!  All I had to do was give them my Staples teacher card and my school ID.  I couldn't believe it!  As I was loading my cart up I began to feel guilty.  After the guilt feeling left I felt like a hoarder.  Have you ever seen the show Hoarders?  Anytime I watch it I have the sudden urge to clean.  I am by no means a hoarder but I felt like one today.  Instead of getting my limit of index cards, pencil and highlighter I only picked up 20 packages of pencils, 14 packages of index cards and 15 packs of highlighters.  There is a minimum purchase of $5 so I picked up 2 packs of stickers.  At the risk of feeling like a hoarder, quick.......run to Staples and take advantage of this great sale!

6 comments:

  1. Hey, I also went to Staples today and got 25 2 pk. of highlighters for a penny and 25 8 pks of pencils for a penny.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This week our Staples didn't have any 1 cent deals, I'm so jealous. But I was there today and got 30 one subject notebooks for only 33 cents a piece. I do love that Staples is so good to teachers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nicki: I am jealous about your one subject notebooks. I love those and have been looking for them at a good price. I wish they were on sale here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You were lucking you got the notecards, they were sold all in my area. I got a reem of paper for 5.99 because you get a 5.00 rebate so I paid 1.50 for 25 pencils, 25 highlighters and a reem of paper not bad.

    mrs.guntoriusclass.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was lucky because there are two Staples near me. The first store didn't have ANY of the things I wanted. Luckily the second store is only about 7 miles away and I found everything I needed.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha, so funny! My Staples stuck to the limit of 2 :( But there were still great deals!
    Miss B, Busy Bee

    ReplyDelete