Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Popcorn Alphabet

I picked up a few plastic popcorn containers earlier this year to use with a popcorn sight word game.  I was thinking about the beginning of the year yesterday and decided to make an alphabet game.  Print, laminate and cut the piece of popcorn out.  You can either put just the uppercase letters in the container, just the lowercase letters or both depending on what skill you are working on.  Students pick a letter and say it's name.  If they get it correct they get to keep it.  If they get it incorrect they put it back.  The student with the most letters at the end of the game wins.


Popcorn Alphabet

6 comments:

  1. SO cute!!! I was thinking it would be super fun to add POP~! to some of the blank ones so if they pull a POP! They have to put their popcorn back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love this! I like to get the popcorn diecuts from "Trends" to use for my Popcorn words. This will all go so well together.
    thanx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did you click on the title above the document? You can download it that way.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, it said that you have it set as private and I can only access it if I have a direct link or if you set your documents as public

    ReplyDelete