Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Fun Foam Frames

Yesterday I went to Michael's to browse.  I wasn't looking for anything in particular.  It was my lucky day.  I ran across this package of foam frames.  There are 24 in a package.  Guess what!?  It was on sale for $3.19.  That is just over 13 cents per frame.

 Here are the four different shapes that came in the package.



I really like these because the frames are already put together with a space left open for you to slip the picture in.  You can have the students decorate the frames with fun foam shapes, permanent markers, jewels, glitter glue or even puffy paint.

My favorite part of is this....
...there is a magnet already attached to the back!  I love it!

I picked up 4 packages.  I can't wait to use them as parent gifts.

1 comment:

  1. These are super cute! I wonder if my local Michael's has it...

    Buzz! Buzz! Buzz!

    ReplyDelete