Friday, July 8, 2011

Dollar Tree Buys

I went to Dollar Tree this morning and found a few things for my classroom.  I love Dollar Tree!  Here is what I picked up.

 I picked up die-cut letters in two different sizes, 2 inch and 4 inch.

This is a simple United States puzzle.

Here is an alphabet puzzle.  I wish they also had a lowercase letter puzzle but I didn't see one.

I really like this number puzzle.  I think I might remove the numbers and  put stickers under the numbers so they can match the number to the set.

I was very excited to see these spinners.  I was even more excited when I realized there are 4 spinners in a pack.  There are 25 pockets (5 different colors) which they call "organizational envelopes".  Finally I picked up a two pack of Scotch tape.  Who can pass up a two pack for $1?

2 comments:

  1. Gotta love Dollar Tree!! Just found your blog and am now your newest follower:)

    4th Grade Frolics

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome Tara! I hope you find some useful things here.

    ReplyDelete