Saturday, July 2, 2011

Dollar Spot at Target

This morning I went to Target and hit the dollar spot looking for some great teacher deals and I wasn't disappointed.  Here is what I found: 
(click on the picture to see a larger version of the picture)

I really like the name tags.  I found similar ones last year at Target and used them for the first week of school.  There are 12 of two designs in each package so I picked up 2 of each package.

I plan on using the containers for literacy and math center activities.  The note pads are for students to make lists in the writing center.  I am not sure what I am going to use the little alphabet stamps for at this point because they are all uppercase letters. 
I hope to go to another Target store in my area tomorrow to find some more great deals!

1 comment:

  1. Good stuff! We don't have the alphabet stamps or the name tags at our Target; bummer!

    ReadWriteSing

    ReplyDelete