Monday, July 11, 2011

Dollar Spot at Target (Part 3)

Before I tell you about my latest and greatest finds at the Dollar Spot I want to tell you about what else I picked up at Target.  I printed a $1 off coupon for Sharpies and a $1 off coupon for Paper Mate pens.  Target has the Sharpies (see picture below) on sale for $1 which means you get them for FREE!  The pens were $1.02 regular price which means I got them for $.02.  What a deal!  Head over the target.com and print your coupons!




Back to the Dollar Spot finds....

I am going to use these "Push Pencils" as prizes.  They come 10 in a pack.

I finally tracked down the number stamps that everyone has been talking about.  I wish they were only a dollar but $2.50 isn't a bad price if you compare the cost to the numbers stamps you find at teacher stores.

I picked up 3 packs of glitter pom poms but I don't know what I am going to use them for yet.

Finally I picked up  a couple of two packs of gift bags as well as some wrapping paper.  This is not for school but personal use because I can never pass up a bargain.

No comments:

Post a Comment