Thursday, June 30, 2011

Camping

I have been camping for the past couple of nights. It was great fun until Mr. And Mrs. Raccoon showed up to help themselves to some Chips Ahoy cookies at 3 o'clock this morning. Mr. Skunk was waiting for me at 5am when I decided that I couldn't wait any longer and had to go to the bathroom. Here I am at 7:15 still awake snuggled in my sleeping bag while I sit in my chair waiting for everyone else to wake up. I have been going through blog withdrawal the past few days so I figured I would share my morning with all of you.

Has anyone else been camping this summer?

Check back tomorrow for a new activity to download.

1 comment:

  1. OMG I am laughing....Just because I have been in the same place. Camping is great, but indoor plumbing is better!

    ReplyDelete